Imagine Nation is getting a whole new look in its web hub and you’re invited to witness it.
Contest Starts on Sept 7.
Here is an exciting way to tie the knot. Four lucky couple can get the chance to have a full wedding photography coverage by one of the top Master/ Senior Photographers of Imagine Nation all for free!!!
Simply, follow us daily from September 7 onwards in imaginenationphoto.com and answer our trivia for the next 7 days. We will reveal where to send the answers on Sept 14. First 4 emails with the correct answers is our winner!
Get a load of memories… Be part of the Imagine Nation Experience.
- To win, be one of the 1st four couples to email the right answers to us (address will be given on the 8th day). Winners will be determined through the system time in their email & order the email was received.
- Questions will be posted everyday in the www.imaginenationphoto.com splash page.
- Answers may be obtained by browsing through our website including our photographers.
- The winners will get labor only package of one of Imagine Nation’s Master photographers (John Mateos Ong, Jayjay Lucas, Carlo Cecilo or Jason de Guzman) plus a back-up photographer. Photographers will be assigned to winners via draw lots.
- Should master photographer be already booked, winner may swap photographer with the other winners (if they agree) or pick any senior photographer of her choice who is free on her wedding day.
- Packages are non-transferrable & subject to availability of the photographer. Wedding date must at the latest be no later than November 30, 2010. Once booked, contract may not be rebooked.
- By joining in this contest, Winner agrees to provide Lunch for a team of 5 pax & guest meals during reception & payment of necessary church permits. Transportation charges apply for out of town weddings as follows: Cavite P3,500, Tagaytay P5,000 & Baguio P12,000 + accommodation & food.
- Winners may upgrade to include album by adding P20,000 or 2 cam edited video by adding P20,000.
- Close friends or relatives of any member of Imagine Nation are excluded from winning in this contest.